Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Measure your life and Bunny Love

I wanted to share this song that I just love. Somehow it makes me feel happy every time I listen to it.
Quiero compartir con ustedes esta canción que simplemente adoro. De alguna manera siempre me siento feliz cuando la escucho.





And to top it off, here's a quirky editorial shot by Peter Lindbergh for Harper's Bazaar last year. I saw this editorial a some time ago and thought it was funny and weird, but today I find it perfect for my mood. And I specially love Peter Lindbergh's pictures, thanks to them I became interested in fashion, but that's a whole different story.


Y para finalizar, aquí les va un editorial un poco excéntrico, fotografiado por Peter Lindbergh para Harper's Bazaar el año pasado. Vi este editorial hace algún tiempo y me pareció gracioso y raro, pero hoy lo encuentro perfecto para mi estado de ánimo. Además, yo tengo un amor peculiar por las fotografías de Lindbergh, gracias a ellas me interesé en la moda, pero esa ya es otra historia.













Magazine: Harper’s Bazaar US (March 2009)
Editorial: Street Chic
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Models: Catherine McNeil and Robert Buckley

Follow The Trend Stalker

1 comment:

Midori said...

I love the phrase blogger friend. Already following you darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails