Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Contracorriente Avant Premiere

Last night I went to the Premier of Contracorriente, a new peruvian movie by Javier Fuentes-León. I have to say that I was really impressed by the movie, it was the director's first movie but it felt like he had been doing this all his life. The story was just so emotional and unexpected. I loved it. You have to go watch it!

Ayer fui al Avant Premiere de Contracorriente, una nueva película peruana de Javier Fuentes-León. Debo decir que me impresionó mucho la película, era la Ópera Prima del director, pero se sintió como si él hubiera estado haciendo películas toda su vida. La historia fue tan emotiva e inesperada. La amé. Tienen que ir a verla! La recomiendo totalmente. Hoy se estrena en Lima.


Javier Fuentes-León

Cristian Mercado

Tatiana Astengo


Tatiana Astengo (Dress by Jose Francisco Ramos)

with the director


with Cristian Mercado

my brother with Tatiana Astengo



We were hungry afterwards. Guess where we went.







Follow The Trend Stalker

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails