Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

I like the way he thinks | Bjarke Ingels

Although this blog is mostly about fashion, I felt the need to share this with you. I love creative minds with a different way of thinking. For me, danish architect Bjarke Ingels, is a great inspiration. I watched his TED talk yesterday and he blew me away. You can watch his conference here.


A pesar de que este blog es, sobre todo, de moda, sentí la necesidad de compartir esto con ustedes. Adoro las mentes creativas con una forma diferente de pensar. Para mi, el arquitecto danés Bjarke Ingels es una gran inspiración para cualquiera que tenga que ver con algún tipo de proceso de creación. Vi su TED talk anoche y realmente me impresionó. Puedes ver su conferencia aquí.





All pics from www.big.dk
don't forget to watch his conference to understand more about his thinking process.






Follow The Trend Stalker

1 comment:

miss 84 said...

WOW! una total inspiracion :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails