Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

NYFW Thakoon Spring 2011

There are a lot of shows going on in NY for Fashion Week. I've been browsing through several websites  and I want to share some of the collections that caught my eye. 

Thakoon's collection was youthful and fresh. Pale colors, sporty chic feel, feminine silhouettes and sheer fabrics. I loved most of it. 

Hay muchos shows en Nueva York por Fashion Week. He estado navegando por diferentes websites, viendo diferentes colecciones y quería compartir las que captaron mi atención. La primera es la Thakoon.

La colección de Thakoon me pareció juvenil y fresca. Colores pálidos, un aire deportivo chic, siluetas femeninas y telas con transparencias. Adoré casi todo.


I love the sporty feel of the white mesh. Me encantan los aires deportivos del mesh blanco.

Hooks, pale blue and subtle flowers. Ganchos, azul pálido y flores sutiles.

Nude

Sheer with accents. Transparencias con detalles.

Sheer, mesh and black. Transparencias, mesh y negro.

The not so favorites. Los que no me gustaron tanto.


These looks felt older. Specially because of the flounces.
Estos looks parecían hechos para una persona mucho mayor, especialmente por los vuelos.

There were some pieces I didn't think fitted in the whole concept, but all in all I really liked the collection.
Hubieron algunas piezas que me parece que no encajaron muy bien en el concepto, pero a pesar de eso realmente me gustó la colección.

All pics from Style.com
Collages made by me

Follow The Trend Stalker

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails