Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

NYFW Marc Jacobs Spring 2011

I still don't know how I feel about this collection. Some looks are beautiful, some looks I don't get, and some are just plain ugly (I didn't feel like posting the pictures of the latter). 70's feel, prints, sheer fabric, some asian inspiration, some resort inspiration, embellishment, flowers. Maybe it was too much. I don't know.


Todavía no sé cómo me siento con respecto a esta colección. Algunos looks son hermosos, algunos looks no los entendí, algunos fueron simplemente desagradables (no quise postear las fotos de estos últimos). Aires setenteros, estampados, transparencias, algo de inspiración asiática, algo de inspiración resort, aplicaciones, flores. Quizás fue demasiado. Aún no me decido.












All pics from Style.com
Collages made by me

Follow The Trend Stalker

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails