Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sneak Peek TREND STUDIO

Hello guys,
I haven't been posting so often lately because I have been very busy. I've been working on this project for a couple of months now and I'm ready to share it with you. I'm very excited to tell you that I'm opening my own designer clothing store in Lima-Peru. I will be selling pieces from many of the best peruvian fashion designers....peruvian Prêt-à-Porter ladies and gentlemen!
The name of the store is TREND STUDIO and it will open its doors very soon. So here I leave you with a sneak peek of the photoshoot!




Fotografía y Edición: Hellman Gil Relayze
Styling: Midori Pinillos (me!)
Modelos: Janeth Regalado y Alejandra Silva
Maquillaje y Peinado: Bertha Yanama


Become a fan of the store here: www.facebook.com/trendstudio
Website: www.trendstudioperu.com


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails