Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pull, Tap, Pop!

The time I spend surfing the web, when I don't feel like working, can be very productive sometimes. I know it sounds like a contradiction, but it's in those moments when I find the most inspiring things.


Today I found a video a friend of mine posted on facebook. It's about Pull, Tap, Pop! à la mode. A pop up book about fashion, which is visually stunning and very clever. This is a student project by Ruben Scupin, who defines himself as a 'graphic surgeon'. You can see more of his interesting projects in his website: rubenscupin.com

A new way of fashion consciousness! The greatest and most creative Fashion Designers of our time are pictured in this Pop-Up Book. From sultry Gaultier to the avant-garde duo Viktor & Rolf, this is paper couture.

Tener cero ganas de trabajar a veces me resulta productivo. Suena totalmente contradictorio pero es en esos momentos en que encuentro las cosas más inspiradoras, mientras tonteo en internet. 


Hoy encontré un video que un amigo compartió en facebook. Se trata de Pull, Tap, Pop! à la mode. Un libro de modas con pop ups, me pareció realmente genial, juguetón y súper atractivo visualmente. Es algo que me gustaría tener en mi sala. En fin, este es un proyecto de Ruben Scupin, quien se autodefine como 'cirujano gráfico'. Revisen su website, hay cosas muy interesantes: rubenscupin.com


Pull, Tap, Pop! à la mode | A Pop-Up Book from Ruben Scupin on Vimeo.


Follow The Trend Stalker

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails