Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

NYE what to wear? what to wear?

I have to apologize for my absence. December has been a crazy month and I have been working my ass on my store.  I sold a lot of really fantastic designs so I'm happy I have sent some more beauty to the world. Anyway, tomorrow is New Year's Eve and like everyone I have started to plan my outfit. I usually like to go bold and daring for NYE but this year I'm going to a small, casual party with some friends at their terrace. So what to do? what to wear? Here are my [very different] options. 

Debo disculparme por mi ausencia. Diciembre ha sido un mes loco y he estado trabajando sin parar en mi tienda. He vendido muchos diseños fantásticos y me hace feliz saber que he enviado algo más de belleza al mundo. Mañana es Año Nuevo y, como todo el mundo, ya comencé a planear mi outfit. Usualmente me gusta usar algo más atrevido y vanguardista en Año Nuevo, pero este año tengo una reunión pequeña y casual en la terraza de mis amigos. Así que aún no me decido. Estas son mis dos opciones [muy diferentes].


HAPY NEW YEAR!

Follow The Trend Stalker

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails