Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

My new babies

I got them yesterday. My oh-so-perfect boots. I wore this design [in black] for Katha Puga's 2011 campaign [see the pics here] and she made these boots specially for me, giving me the exclusivity of this color combination.
I love them so much, I feel like a child in Christmas. This is exactly the statement piece I needed to start my 2011 wardrobe.

Me las trajeron ayer. Las botas más perfectas que he visto. Usé este diseño [en negro] para la campaña 2011 de Katha Puga [fotos aquí], y ella hizo este par especialmente para mi, dándome la exclusividad para esta combinación de color. Las adoro realmente, me siento como una niña en Navidad. Esto es exactamente lo que necesitaba para iniciar mi guardarropa del 2011. 






Happy New Year!
Feliz Año Nuevo!

Follow The Trend Stalker

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails