Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oriental

Whenever I am in a place full of japanese descendants (like me) I feel like an stranger. I don't know why, but I never felt very japanese. Anyway, yesterday I went to see a japanese song festival, which was actually great, and I thought I should try to connect a little more with my asian side. For that reason, today I'm posting some asian inspiration to get me started. I don't want to limit myself to japanese references, so you'll find an asian mix here.

Cada vez que estoy en un lugar lleno de descendientes de japoneses (como yo) me siento una extraña. No sé por qué, pero nunca me he sentido muy japonesa. Bueno el tema es que ayer fui a ver un festival de la canción japonesa, el cual me encantó. En esos momentos estuve pensando que debería conectarme un poco más con mi lado asiático. Por eso hoy posteo algo de inspiración asiática para comenzar. No quiero limitarme a referencias japonesas, así que aquí podrán encontrar un mix asiático.


1,3 Origami 2,8,13,16 Hero (Movie) 4,17 Budists 5,7,15 The Curse of the Golden Flower (Movie) 6,9,12,14 Memoirs of a Geisha (Movie) 10 Sakura Tree 11,18,19 Butoh


and now for some japanese fashion.

Commes Des Garçons 
 Junya Watanabe
 Issey Miyake


Follow The Trend Stalker

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails