Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh my! look at that bride!

I may not want to get married but I enjoy looking at bridal dresses, specially when they are youthful and effortless like these ones. Last saturday I went to a fashion show and got to see Luis Uzcategui's bridal collection, which was by far the best of the night. I'm not decided about posting pictures from the other designers collections because I wasn't a fan, but we'll see.


I specially liked these 3 first dresses, the other ones were a little more traditional..you know, flowers, long veil, long dress. I liked the relaxed silhouettes wich are perfect for a day wedding.


I love the hat/veil on the first dress, but I would've paired this dress with totally different shoes and tights. I think there was a little lack of styling here, but the dresses are beautiful.


A pesar de que no me quiera casar, igual disfruto viendo vestidos de novia, especialmente si son de espíritu joven y natural como estos. El sábado pasado fui a un desfile en el que Luis Uzcátegui presentó su colección de novias, la que fue lo mejor de la noche. Todavía no me decido si postear las fotos de las colecciones de los otros diseñadores porque no me encantaron, pero ya veremos. 

Me gustaron especialmente estos 3 primeros vestidos, los demás fueron un poco más tradicionales...ya saben, flores, velo largo, vestido largo. Me gustaron las siluetas relajadas, que son perfectas para una boda de día.

Me encantó el velo/sombrero de la primera tenida, aunque hubiera usado zapatos y mallas totalmente diferentes (que envejecen un poco el look). Creo que de hecho faltó un poco de styling aquí, pero los vestidos eran bellos.










Follow The Trend Stalker


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails