Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm back, pictures will follow.

I haven't been posting for almost a week and I want to apologize. I have been very busy with lots of projects, which I will tell you about later. But tonight I'm going to take lots of pictures at the launch party of  Marino Mixán's new jewelry collection.  You have seen Marino @ The Trend Stalker a couple of times in the Style.Stalking section. Tomorrow you will see some of his work.

No he posteado por casi una semana y me quiero disculpar con ustedes! He estado ocupada con varios proyectos, los cuales les contaré más adelante. Pero hoy en la noche es el lanzamiento de la nueva colección de joyas de Marino Mixán y prometo tomar muchas fotos. Ya han visto a Marino en The Trend Stalker varias veces en la sección de Style.Stalking. Mañana verán algo de su increíble trabajo.

This is one of the pieces from his Glamourous Collection. And oh yes! I have one of these beauties on my jewelry box. You can find them at my store. TREND STUDIO.

Esta es una de las piezas de su Gamourous Collection. Y sí! yo tengo una de estas bellezas en mi joyero. Las pueden encontrar en mi tienda. TREND STUDIO.


Follow The Trend Stalker

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails