Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

B&W by the sea

2010 was the year of experimentation for me. I did all kind of new things, most of them related to fashion. Opening my store, scouting for new designers, co-creating Colaboratorio, writing, blogging,  and finally doing some art direction and styling. I feel very happy about all of these new things that feel more real to me than my old 9 to 6 job. 


I wanted to share with you the first project in which I did art direction & styling (other than the pics for my store Trend Studio). I was lucky enough to work with some great people for this. The photographer, Rene Funk, is very talented and creative, you can see more about him here. The model, Nicole Faveron, was so lovely and with such great personality (she was also signed by Ford Models), you can see more about her here. And finally, Rah Mansouri, who does awesome make up and hair, see more here.


My favorite picture of the shoot:



Photo: Rene Funk
Art Direction & Styling: Midori Pinillos (a.k.a The Trend Stalker)
Hair & Make up: Rah Mansouri
Model: Nicole Faveron


Follow The Trend Stalker

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails